What if you could wear the entire universe on your finger?
Since ancient times, astronomers around the world have used models of the sky to make calculations. With the advent of the armillary sphere, stargazers were given a physical model to better visualize the lines of celestial longitude and latitude. Created independently in ancient Greece and ancient China, these armillary spheres consisted of spherical rings centered on either the Earth or the Sun. During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
MULTI- PURPOSE: This beautiful zodiac charm can be worn as a pendant, and it will transform into a ring when folded.?
ECO-FRIENDLY:??The pendant charm is eco-friendly and does not contain lead, nickel or cadmium.
MIRROR FINISH:??It features silver or gold plated on brass for a long lasting mirror finish.?
PERFECT GIFT:?A?perfect gift for any occasion.
- Combined is a delicate ring, unfolded is an astronomical sphere, fingertips hidden the temptation of the entire universe
- This combination of machinery and jewelry design, both jewelry and toys, full of fun.
- Purely hand-crafted high-quality routes
- It's the best gift for a friend or a lover.
- It can be collected as a collection.
- Quality is the first with the best service. customers all are our friends.
- Fashion design,100% Brand New, high quality!
??CLICK ¡®ADD to CART¡¯ ABOVE TO GET YOURS 50% OFF