Face Cover Mask Bandana Neck Gaiter Scarf
Regular price $19.99
- 【Soft, Breathable & Comfortable】PACEARTH face mask scarfs are made of high-quality soft & comfortable materials that close to skin, not easy pilling or tearing. These lightweight breathable fabrics are moisture wicking & quick-drying, so you won’t feel suffocated but cool & free. Our reusable facemask covers offer full coverage protection for women, men, and kids against UV, dust, sand, and wind.
- 【No Fraying & Splitting】The fashionable face masks are sewn in a advanced 3-needle & 19-thread stitching way, so that they won’t fray or split and become more durable than others. Wear it as a face mask to protect your face getting burned from sun rays directly and keep your nose & mouth clean from breathing dust. The fabric is stretchable to keep you comfortable anytime anywhere.
- 【Exquisite Eye-catching Patterns】Excellent digital printing & well-designed offer these scarf face masks exquisite eye-catching patterns, whose beautiful colors can last for a long time. There are not only simple ones of pure colors that suits most occasions, but also stylish ones with patterns of US flags, starry sky and other beautiful strips that let you look good
- 【Multifunctional】12+ ways to wear it! The breathable face mask can be used as headbands, scarves, neck gaiters, wristbands, hairband, balaclava, seamless mask, mouth cover, beanie, face covers, etc. They can block up to 111% of harmful sunlight or ultraviolet rays, protecting your skin from excessive exposure when you go fishing, hunting, cycling, running, motorcycling,camping, traveling, riding, skiing, etc.
- 【Adult & Kid Sizes Available】The elastic fishing masks are available at two sizes: adults and kids. The adult ones are about 19.5" x 9.5" (±0.2"), suitable for people whose head circumference is between 21.25 " and 25". The kid ones are 13.4"x 7.5"(±0.2"), suitable for children aged 4-12 whose head circumference is between 17.7" and 19.2". Please kindly check the 18nd picture for reference before purchase to pick the cycling masks that suit you most.