Guitar Neck Straight Edge
Straighten Up Guitar Fret-Boards Easily!
Straightening your guitar fret-boards has never been easier! The Guitar Neck Straight Edge is designed to check the guitar neck straightness of the fret and fret-board. This straight edge lets you easily and accurately level your frets which is essential for proper truss rod adjustment. With a rigid design and high-quality material, it lasts for years and is easy to use by both guitar techs and players.
- CNC precision-machined, not stamped out sheet metal, with the flatness of +/-.001". Good to use with 21, 22 or 24 fret necks with the strings on or off.
- Notched to the 22nd fret with clearance for more frets and clearance for the nut on the other end. Covers the entire length for the neck (2" longer than Stew-Macs version).
- You can also place on top of the frets (off the cut notches) to use as a standard Straight Edge to check fret wear and level.
- If you’re not sure of the scale length of your guitar, measure from the edge of the nut (headstock) to the center of the 12th fret. It should be about 12 3/4” or 12.3/8” +/- 1/16”
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 42cm x 37cm
- 1 x Guitar Neck Straight Edge