Hair Straight Styler - Multifunctional Beard Straightener Styler Brush Men Heat Hair Ceramic Curler Electric Hot Comb Care Machine
Regular price $57.99 Sale price
OUR PRODUCT CAN BE USED FOR DRY HAIR, NOT FOR WET HAIR
ALSO SUITABLE for AFRICAN AMERICAN HAIR
This Hair Straight Styler is new arrive hair styling tool that will both comb and straighten your hair, along with curling the ends, if you desire that style.
- 【HEALTHY SILKY HAIR】 Straightening brush gives you a lively and bouncy effect, not completely press down your hair, rather than flat burnt look and leaves your hair easy to manage. Just brush your hair once and dull hair into gorgeous shiny and sleek looking.
- 【Anion Hair Care】Straightener brush with nano anions released from heating plate form a protective layer of your hair, which helps protect your hair from dryness and frizziness, less hair loss, less hair breakage.
- 【TIME SAVER & ANTI SCALD】equipped by novel 60s PTC heating technology, this device can heat up in a minute, save your time waiting! And it is also very safe for you. The heating elements between the teeth that prevent your scalp from getting burnt, worry-free from burning scalp & hands.
- 【6 LEVELS & AUTO OFF】there are 6 levels of temperature from 265℉ to 395℉ to help you taylor the best settings for yourself. These will ensure that it suit for all hair types: thin, fine, bleached, wavy or curled. With liquid crystal display, control and monitor temperatures easily, auto-off after 1 hour, even more, secure when you forgot to turn it off.
- 【SUITABLE FOR TRAVELING】With small size that saves space when you are on a trip, 360 anti winding cable gets you to hold the device at any angle for the best straightening results.
| PRODUCT SIZE
- Input voltage: 110V-220V.
- Heating temperature: 130-200 ℃.
- Rated power: 29w.
- Weight: 360g.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
Our Product Can be used for dry hair, not for wet hair
Works on African American hair