Handmade Chunky Knit Blanket
STAY SUPER COMFY WITH THIS CHUNKY KNIT BLANKET!
This luxuriously beautiful Handmade Chunky Knit Blanket definitely creates a decorative impact when showcased in any bedroom or living room! Its super-chunky knit makes it a stylish yet neutral statement piece that never fails to generate that "WOW" factor that every homeowner seeks to obtain!
This super soft blanket will keep you comfy on those late summer evenings and toasty warm on cold, winter nights!
Our chunky knit blankets come in 6 vibrant but 'earthy' colors that will look stunning practically anywhere! The super-chunky knit makes it a tactile addition to sofas, beds or chairs and the assortment of colors available means that you won't have trouble finding one that matches virtually any color scheme. The colors are simply stunning and would be perfect with reds, grays, blues or greens!
All our blankets are made with a durable fabric blend of Acrylic and Polyester.
Keep your chunky knit blanket for yourself or give it as a gift to a special friend or family member! They're sure to LOVE it!
- 100 cm x 100 cm- This size is the perfect movie night size. Great for dimming the lights, cozying up under your blanket and watching your favorite flicks.
- 150 cm x 180 cm- This size can be wrapped comfortably around your small family! Cuddle up together and stay warm and comfy all night.
- 200 cm x 200 cm - Need we say more?! This MONSTER size will cover you, your partner, your children and even the family pets! You could even double it over and use it as a mattress for the kiddos!
- 1 in = 2.54 cm
How to Care of your Chunky Knit Blanket?
- We do not recommended to wash your Chunky Knit Blanket in the washing machine, this can make the fabric thinner, harder to the touch and not quite as appealing.
- If your blanket has dust, lint, and pet hair you can give it a vigorous shake, and most of the stuff stuck to it will come off. You can remove the pilling by hand.
- If you accidentally spilled something like coffee or wine on it, run that area of the blanket under cold water. Once the stain has been washed out, put that spot between two towels and give it a gentle squeeze. Afterward, put the blanket on a surface where it’s going to get a lot of air and make sure to flip it periodically until it dries.